AIB staff in battle for ‘living wage’ salary increases
Workers at the bank, which is still more than 70 per cent owned by taxpayers, will demand a cost-of-living increase to their salary, separate to any performance-related increase, with the union focusing on gains for low and middle-income employees
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.