To Try, Buy And Put By
This Languedoc outpost of Château Lynch-Bages will be delighted at the runaway success of its uber-fashionable rosé wines. Unfortunately, it has diverted attention from this very successful vintage of its main red wine. Fans of Châteauneuf-du-Pape and Australian shiraz will love this shiraz, carignan, grenache and mourvèdre-spiced joy. It is warm with hints of fields of hot southern heather, melting tar, touches of liquorice and a lifted white pepper spice at the finish.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.