To try, buy and put by
Tomás Clancy's trio of wines
Today is Father’s Day and while your first thought may be a surprisingly well-priced sports star’s biography, I urge you to think again. A Father’s Day wine does not have to be a €200 bottle of Château Lynch-Bages. Many fathers are open-hearted adventurers and a hip choice like this may appeal. While not cheap, it’s well-priced for top-quality Albarino, the best in Rias Baixas. Full-bodied, slightly luscious even, with a touch of lime cordial, toast and a fine minerality at the finish. A triumph.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.