No tea party: This is a dark and dizzying Alice for nostalgic adults
Jocelyn Clarke’s fluid adaptation for Sligo’s Blue Raincoat Theatre foregrounds Carroll’s adult gaze by giving us two Alices
Alice in Wonderland
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.