Bugatti’s €11m Voiture Noire proves the days of the supercar are far from numbered
As mentioned elsewhere in this publication today, the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, which kicked off last Tuesday, was positively overrun with worthy near-production concept versions of forthcoming electric cars. However, as ever, the show was also packed with sensational new supercars and hypercars, pushing the boundaries of performance, handling, price and, in some cases, taste.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive