My luxury life: Michael Mortell
The Irish fashion designer and antique dealer shares his luxurious loves
Luxury to me means . . . time. Because of a very heavy work schedule between my mid-century shop on Francis Street and designing my clothing range for Dunnes Stores, my great luxury is free time to drink coffees under the Harry Clarke windows in Bewley’s; browse in Hodges Figgis bookstore on Dawson Street; read my large collection of art and design books and have the time to travel.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive