Like it, want it, covet it: Ruth O’Connor is our style insider
Paula Rowan is celebrating a decade of business this year, and what a start to the new season as she announces that her gloves will be stocked in the iconic 10 Corso Como store in Milan for autumn/winter. The designer’s gloves will now sit alongside brands such as Comme des Garçons and Azzedine Alaïa. Pictured left is the Veronique Pom Pom glove in taupe, €190, paularowan.com.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive