The man comes around: Niall Breslin
Bressie is standing at a career crossroads and faces a very different kind of challenge - becoming a successful businessman
Niall Breslin is nervous. He doesn’t say it, or at least not at first, but it’s etched into the worry lines across his face, as he welcomes me into his new project, the building that he, his business partner Cian Boylan and his Mullingar pal Niall Horan (of that little-known outfit One Direction) bought together back in 2015, with the aim of renovating and turning into a world-class recording studio.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive