First Person: David Uda
Irish-Italian artist David Uda (Duda) is back home after a year exhibiting abroad
The Irish-Italian artist David Uda (Duda) has spent the past year exhibiting in Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore, Stockholm and London. Now back home in Dublin, his latest solo exhibition, Belles & Whistles, runs at the Sol gallery on Dawson Street until June 10.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive