Farewell to the Aston Vantage
Nothing turns heads or melts hearts like an Aston Martin:even an ageing, flawed one, writes Kyle Fortune
There are better cars available, let’s get that out of the way from the off, but none, absolutely none, will get you the sort of attention that an Aston Martin will. Generous, warm-hearted interest too, not the scornful disdain that you’ll often experience when driving one of Italy’s red cars. Stop in an Aston Martin and people will chat, say it’s beautiful and leave you feeling like you’ve made their day a bit better.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive