Travel: A delectable taste of old Italy
Twenty-three buildings in Vicenza bear the stamp of Andrea Palladio, but there’s more to the medieval Italian city than being the birthplace of one of the greatest architects of all time – including food of the highest quality at rock-bottom prices, writes Alex Meehan
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive