A beach resort for grown-ups
The Costa Brava town of Tossa de Mar offers plenty of history, great food and a warm welcome
I’d been curious about whether I’d see one since my first morning in Tossa de Mar. But it wasn’t until a week into my holiday that I finally spotted a Spanish flag, albeit one that was flying, almost sheepishly, from the balcony of a third-floor apartment.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.