Audi Q8 stakes out new territory
The latest addition to the range is more than just a pretty face, writes Dave Humphreys. It’s a technological tour de force
Looks, tech and drive: the Audi Q8 has it all. The Q8 is the latest addition to the Ingolstadt car maker’s extensive range, making it the 52nd model variant; quite a jump from the 17 models it offered in 2001. Square in its sights are players like the BMW X6 and Range Rover Sport, both of which are a little long in the tooth now. Can a fresh face steal some sales?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.