Along came a spectacular new McLaren Spider
Open-topped cars don’t come much faster or more beguiling than the new McLaren 720S, writes Shane O’Donoghue
A warning, dear reader: this article is likely to be festooned with superlatives. Our first drive of the new McLaren 720S Spider was never going to be any other way. After all, the 720S coupe, which we tested less than two years ago for the first time, turned out to be a wonderful creation, taking the fight to Ferrari in the supercar sector in the wonderfully engineered fashion that has become McLaren’s signature.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.