2015: this year’s model
Can’t decide what new car to order? There’s even more choice on the way
If last month’s new car sales figures are anything to go by, 2015 should be a bumper year and no car manufacturer is sitting idly by. That means a huge amount of choice for new car buyers. There’s already massive choice and value in the showroom, but there’s even more to come. Here’s what to expect in the year ahead.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive