Unified Communications: Trunks and headsets
UC provides tools for changing the way people work, but obstacles to adoption remain
Rather than try to explain UC in terms of features and functionality, Eircom’s chief business solutions architect proffers a simpler definition. “It’s about optimising communications and collaboration networks to improve business performance and lower the total cost of ownership,” said Andy O’Kelly.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.