Retail property deals worth €530 million are in the pipeline
An upturn in employment and recovery in values are behind the surge in retail activity, writes Donal Buckley.
More than €530 million worth of retail property deals could be transacted in the second half of the year based on a combination of recent deals agreed or closed.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.