Managed Services: New models for different demands
The cloud and other factors are redefining managed services.
The vast majority of managed service propositions involve companies handing over all or some elements of their IT infrastructure to third parties to run and manage. Edel Creely, managing director of Trilogy Technologies, believes a deceptively simple description disguises huge variation in the quality of service delivery.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.