Managed Services: Irish firm turns security into a service for client systems
Specialist partners are required to deal with new types of threat.
Nine years ago, Integrity Solutions set up in Ireland selling security services around managed firewalls and infrastructure protection. A sign of the times is not just the spectacular growth of the firm - annual revenue is expected to hit Euro 19 million in 2014 compared to Euro 750,000 at the start - but a change in direction as it increasingly uses its expertise to address the threats of the day. Its managed security service includes 24x7, proactive monitoring, management and incident handling of client systems.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.