End of Nama in sight as fund giant circles remaining loans
The end of Nama may be close, with all the agency’s remaining loans now effectively on the block as potential buyers circle.
The end of Nama may be close, with all the agency’s remaining loans now effectively on the block as potential buyers circle. A least one international fund has had discussions with Michael Noonan’s Department of Finance about acquiring the remainder of Nama’s loan book, The Sunday Business Post has learned.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.