State spends €2m ahead of test case on flu vaccine side-effects
Aoife Bennett (26) is suing the Minister for Health, the HSE and manufacturer Glaxosmithkline, having received the vaccine in a HSE clinic in December 2009 during the swine flu pandemic. The medicines regulator is the fourth defendant
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.