Why I won’t be selling my Ryanair stock any time soon
Yes, the company may be experiencing some turbulence but it isn’t reflected in its share price
Shareholders in Ryanair may have had serious worries about their investment at the beginning of this year when industrial action was grounding aircraft and passengers were left stranded. But since the start of the year the share price has held up remarkably well, trading as it has been in the €15-€17 range despite the industrial action.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.