Ulster Bank launches €1.5m ad campaign to target first-time buyers
First Five will feature five benefits offered by the bank to meet the practical needs of first-time buyers
Ulster Bank is investing €1.5 million in a campaign to promote its mortgage offerings to first-time buyers. The campaign, called First Five, was developed by Dublin creative agency Boys and Girls. It is the next chapter of the bank’s Help for What Matters brand proposition.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive