TK Maxx told to recognise union by Labour Court
Workers at the store were looking for a banded hours contract – which provides minimum guaranteed hours for workers
The Labour Court has told the owner of discount retailer TK Maxx to recognise trade unions at its store in Arklow, Co Wicklow, where around 30 employees are seeking a new pay deal.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive