Someone needs to call ‘foul’ over flat-rate expenses fiasco
Revenue has a difficult job to do, which it generally does well and without any need for interference. But this latest move is unfair, and the government’s hands are tied
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive