SFA wants new 10 per cent capital gains tax rate
Group says change would encourage investment in companies
The Small Firms Association has called for a new 10 per cent capital gains tax rate for entrepreneurs in order to encourage business owners who sell their businesses to invest in another company.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive