Putting the fizz into Innocent
If the soft-drinks behemoth Coca-Cola were to turn juice and smoothie company Innocent into a mini-Coke “it wouldn’t work”. That’s according to Dan Germain, head of brand and creative at Innocent Smoothies.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.