Profit & Loss
Who's up and who's down in private Irish businesses this week?
Lir Chocolates saw its revenues rise from €26.3 million to €27.2 million in 2016, though it fell from a pre-tax profit of €1.3 million to a loss of €166,138, thanks largely to a rise in costs from €20.8 million to €22 million.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive