Panadol maker launching €800k campaign to highlight Irish link
‘We had a customer in Dungarvan who told us they never knew that Panadol was made in Ireland’
With 99,000 employees in 150 countries across the world, pharma firm GSK is very much a global company, but in recent years it has been highlighting its work in Ireland through its advertising campaigns here.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive