It’s now or never for the great British jobs bonanza
When Britain voted to exit the EU, the hope was that Ireland would gain as financial services companies rushed to leave London for more EU-friendly bases, boosting employment opportunities here. So far, though, it’s been more of a trickle than a flood
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive