'Bloody useless': Belfast tycoon's view on Northern Ireland politicians
Founders of Belfast managed services firm Novosco, John Lennon and Patrick McAliskey have grown turnover at the company to £30 million per year by taking on the outsourcing giants, while at the same time retaining a personal touch with their clients
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive