New contracts send Datalex profits higher in H1
Travel software group hiring more staff to cope with demand
Travel software company Datalex has reported strong growth in revenue and profits for the first half of this year, helped by new contracts with airlines such as JetBlue and its increased presence in the Chinese market.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.