Nearly 10 million cases of Irish whiskey sold globally
Russia emerges as Irish whiskey’s fastest growing market
For the enterprising business people behind the rise of niche and boutique Irish whiskey distilleries around the country in recent years the news couldn’t be better. Nearly ten million cases of Irish whiskey were sold globally last year, ensuring Irish whiskey remains the world’s fastest-growing spirit by sales.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.