Marketing chief: time to retire the idea of ‘brand storytelling’
Far From Avocados believes that content marketing allows brands to build up their own audiences and platforms
The term “brand storytelling” should be retired, as audiences do not care about a company’s story, according to Aidan Coughlan, one of the founders of content marketing agency Far From Avocados. Instead, he said, content created by brands must be valuable to the audience.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive