Legal dispute over Panda ownership struck out
Decision was taken by both sides not to continue their actions
A legal dispute over the ownership of waste company Panda was struck out late last week by agreement ending what promised to be a colourful dispute if had gone to full trial.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive