Ireland’s UrbanVolt signs €55m funding deal
Deal will fund company’s international expansion
UrbanVolt, the Irish company which established the Light as a Service business model (LaaS), has signed a €55 million funding deal with UK investment company Low Carbon. In the biggest deal of its kind to date, the investment will be used to deliver energy efficiency projects across the US, UK and Continental Europe.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive