Intercom creating a buzz with clever use of content marketing
Tailored blogs and podcasts have helped customer messaging start-up reach €1.2 billion valuation
How do you know when a company is bad at content marketing? “Anyone who has a picture of their chief executive shaking hands with someone on their blog. Anyone also who lets their chief executive be the editor of their blog or have the veto on what is going to be on their blog.”
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive