'Imagine saying the most you can hope for is to live in a hostel'
The chief executive of homelessness charity Depaul heads up an organisation with a combined income of €14m and over 400 staff. And the charity is set to grow even bigger because of the need and demand for its services
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive