House buyers at Co Meath estate in limbo until flood prevention works are completed
Thirty families who have paid deposits and signed contracts to purchase homes valued at between €290,000 and €500,000 are unable to take possession of them as the local authority will not sign off on the development, saying further flood prevention works are required.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive