The big correction: Horgan-Jones on finance
Last week’s turmoil in the stock market is unlikely to have a major effect here, but investment and jobs could take a hit
When words like ‘rout’ and ‘freefall’ easily trip from the mouths of adrenaline-fuelled presenters and over-excited guests on the financial networks, one could be forgiven for feeling a little uneasy.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.