Firm’s family ethos feeds into a global business
Connolly’s Red Mills, the Co Kilkenny animal feed business, has been in the Connolly family since 1908. Now led by brothers Joe, Michael and Bill, the company was originally established in 1908 by their great-grandfather Michael Connolly, who acquired a mill on the River Barrow to process corn grown by local farmers for his bakery business.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.