Dublin nanotech firm moves into plasma process Monitoring equipment helps firms save on scrappage
Impedans, the Dublin-based maker of monitoring equipment for nano-manufacturers, is in the early stages of adapting its technology for integration with plasma process monitoring machines.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.