Digicel bonds plunge amid debt mountain concerns
The price of key Digicel bonds sank to a new low last week as pressure continues to mount on the Denis O’Brien-owned telecoms company to convince investors of its efforts to reduce its debt mountain.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive