Dermot Desmond in €10m funding lifeline for Datalex
Desmond is a long-time investor in Datalex, which develops software for airlines, and controls about 28 per cent of its stock
Software company Datalex is in talks to raise €10 million in funding from its largest shareholder Dermot Desmond.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.