Communicorp seeks to stop FoI release about Irish Times ban
Communicorp, the Denis O’Brien-owned radio group, is fighting the release of documents that would lay bare communications it had with the broadcasting watchdog after it banned Irish Times journalists from appearing on its stations.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive