Clean energy fund aims to generate ‘half a billion’, says Irish founder
Alex O’Cinneide was in Dublin last week roadshowing the Gore Street Energy Storage Fund
The Irish founder of a new clean energy listing on the London Stock Exchange sees it as having potential to become a £500 million fund, he said.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events.
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Michael Brennan, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider.
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive.