Your Business: Reaching for higher ground
Irish SMEs are focusing on the process, not the product, to transform their competitive edge, writes Ruairí Ó hAilín
The phrase “operational excellence” has a nice ring to it. Scribble it on the whiteboard and watch everyone sit up a little straighter. What business owner would not want their company operating in a way that is excellent?
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive