Brian Keegan: The Tax Take
Very few businesses had contingency plans in place in the event of Britain voting to leave the EU
In the run-up to the Brexit referendum, I spoke to entrepreneurs in the SME sector operating both north and south of the border. I wanted to get their views on what a potential departure by Britain from the EU would mean to them.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive