✽ This Friday, Ryanair will hold an extraordinary general meeting. Earlier this month the airline reported that its net profit for the first half of the year was up 32 per cent to €795 million, and said that it had signed a new agreement for 200 new Boeing aircraft, subject to EGM approval.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive