Biometrics player turns to private sector market
Desmond’s company shifts focus to financial services
Daon, the biometrics company established in 2000 by financier Dermot Desmond, has shifted its focus from the public sector to financial services in response to widespread smartphone usage.
Independent journalism every day
With digital access you can read The Business Post whenever, wherever, and however you want.
- Unlimited access to all sections of The Business Post on desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Breaking news, comment and analysis from the best Business Post writers seven days a week.
- Live blogs of major news events
- Videos and podcasts from some of the industry's most respected journalists such as Tom Lyons, Susan Mitchell and Ian Guider
- Access to The Business Post's extensive archive